Thursday, 16 June 2011

Change




 But this week he passed away, but with months of preparing it still tore my heart apart, and nothing felt like light would shine through, but after a few days of trying to come to terms with what happened i realized that the fight was over, i should be happy, that my YOUNGER cousin was not in anymore pain, it made me think i need to stop being so selfish and think about HIM! and that he is an angel now and that he's probably looking down laughing thinking why we being so crazy! But with all this happend iv come to the conclusion that there is going to be change in my life and that im going to chase my dream, not just for myself but for my cousin, my friend, and all the other people dying in the world who never had the chance to do what they wanted.



No comments:

Post a Comment