Friday, 28 October 2011

India Hobsons Blog post!

I recently shot with a new face that I believe has a lot of potential. He has an incredibly editorial look and at 6'3" with green eyes and AMAZING cheekbones there is alot to work with!
Grooming and hair on this day was taken care of by the fantastic Nicki Donohoe - someone that I have wanted to work with for a long time. Nicki didn't disappoint and she perfectly provided a little contouring and some gorgeous gold highlighting on Raimi's already distinguished bone structure.
Yes my studio is currently a very cold place to work - and yes it is a bit daunting if you're a new face and not used to performing, but Raimi worked brilliantly with the light and responded excellently to my direction and advice.
We shot some topless images - and they prove to be sensual rather than overtly and obviously sexual, which is something that some models work towards for years before they can achieve. Some of the images are already up in the Boys section on here and I shall be showcasing some more on my Tumblr over the next few days...
I hope you enjoy the images and look out for Raimi as I'm sure he'll be seen a lot more very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment