Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Rain Coat in the city





After such a hectic weekend i finally had time to head out into the city and grab a well deserved coffee with Nada Adelle & of-course shoot a quick look for you guys.

With the weather being dull & cold i decided that layering was my best bet to beating this years flu which i always seem to catch ( Fingers crossed i wont this year) but it really worked against me! I felt all stuffy and hot whilst shopping... But i guess i still looked fabulous! 

You can never go wrong with the classy look of a rain coat which i have had in my cupboard for months just never had the perfect excuse to use it, matched with a jumper & undershirt.

Also finally had my hair done! so im kind of back blonde/ ginger!& If you haven't noticed i am finally shade-less with the scars of my illness finally fading!

Have a fabulous week

raimi52

No comments:

Post a Comment