Friday, 29 November 2013

BLACK FRIDAY - Topman





So it's officially the festive period, and i am not going to lie. I AM SUPER SYKED for Christmas already! I actually headed into the city yesterday and started my Christmas shopping for all my family & friends! Which was a bit silly as it's left me poor. The weather is becoming super duper cold which i hate so gloves this year are the biggest essential on my list ( And yours i hope) The rain is starting to ruin my fro as you can see! Why can't it just snow now!!
This week i recieved the most perfect package from topman! I opened up to an amazing grandad jacket which i have wanted for ages as they are so easy to dress at any time of the year! Along with a festive jumper!! I can not describe how many Christmas jumpers i have now! I just find them perfect
This whole outfit was inspired by a look that i seen on the topman website but obviously styled it out myself slightly different with plain black skinny jeans! as i feel that skinny jeans are the new CHANEL! and i don't say that a lot
I have a lot of christmas posts coming in the next few weeks so keep an eye out
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment